Thursday, November 09, 2006

exit slip

Hi everyone,

My exit slip comments are really similar to the ones posted so far, so I'll keep this short. The relaxed classroom atmosphere, friendly rapport, presentations, reading responses, supplementary materials, etc. are all things that have made this class one of my favourites. I feel like I've learned a lot from this class. We've collected a lot of links to resources and I'm definitely looking forward to exploring more of them once December comes around (and I have more time). I also like that we'll be getting time to work on our lesson plans in class - thanks Doug! Brenda's comment about a materials collection also sounds good.

See you all tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Douglas Fleming said...

thanks for your comments, Jillian
Doug

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home