Wednesday, November 15, 2006

fell off the bloggin' wagon ...

Well hello again!

Madalaine, I love your post.

As for the exit slips... I am going to cheat, and agree with everyone else.

Ok, just kidding.

  • As for the theory - I think my practicum was a bit different in regards to theory than others' in this class. I found that I didn't know as much about theory as I felt I should have. This is just because my sponsor teacher is very knowledgeable about everything in regards of theory and resources. I don't know that I can change that in this class though, I think it just takes years of experience and reading.
  • I am very happy that the lessons are going to be so adaptable. What I mean is that I am happy that we can pick which theory we (think we) like and add or subtract things. Also it's great that we can add some elements of SMART Reading as well. yeehaaaw.
  • I am very excited for our feild trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I can't wait to be an ESL teacher!!!!!!!!!!
Okay I better stop before I completely annoy you with my exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!

(ps. I am very tired)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home