Monday, October 09, 2006

What's up for the coming week

Back from Seattle with a few stories to tell; good conference over all; if you want, I can give you an abbreviated version of my presentation; I think my stuff went over well;

here's what I plan to cover in the coming week; since it is the last one before your short practicum, I think it would be good to devote some time to classroom management (or whatever else you feel you need before going out there: let me know)


day 15 (Wed. Oct 11)

1) classroom management (walking into the classroom)

2) discussion: Cognitive Approaches to ESL Methodology

3) Lea (R/R): Oxford. Language learning styles and strategies (p.359).

4) Sheena and Alana (issue): Outreaching to parents when teachers and parents don't have a lingua franca



day 16 (Fri. Oct 13 )

1) Marin (R/R): TBA

2) a bad Spanish/ Italian (?) lesson

3) IRP's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home